• Electric Elevation from 19” to 32” (48 cm - 81 cm) with single foot control and expanding covers over lifting mechanism
• Speed: 19” to 32” (48 cm - 81 cm) in 13 seconds
• Manual flexion distraction with variable electric spring tension allows smooth, counterbalanced flexion, extension or circumduction with the touch of a finger (flexion 17˚, extension 14˚, side bending 40˚ total)
• Tilting headpiece with fixed face cushions
• Extending self-locking ankle rest with ankle cuffs
• Upgrade to optional drops with bilateral controls
• Fully modular design for future upgrades
• 23.5” (60 cm) width seamless cushions with multi-density foam
• Lift Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
• Table Length: 69.5” to 76” ( (177 cm - 193 cm)
• Table Weight: 320 lbs (145 kg)
• Powder coated for durability
• Available in choice of standard upholstery colors
ErgoStyle™ FX Optional Features
• Upgrade to AutoFlexion – In the automatic mode, complete control of
manual flexion and reproduction is maintained.
- All critical information is displayed on the digital interface control:
» Range – displays actual degrees of flexion and extension in real time
» Speed – variable from 0.5°/second to 6.5°/second
» Timer – 1-59 minutes
» Display – Flexion degrees, extension degrees, time, speed and angle.
- Auto Set feature that logs minimum and maximum angles set
manually and reproduces in AutoFlexion Mode. Speed, time and
angles are adjustable during treatment.
- Comfort Zone: patient initiated safety feature reduces flexion
speed and angle, and gradually increases with each stroke to
original set points.
• Patented Accelerator™ III Manual Cocking Drops provide faster acceleration with increased tension. Available for Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic sections, and can be added at purchase or as a future upgrade. (Patent #6,679,905)
• Break-away elevating chest with infinite locking capability and single side control assures proper patient “fit”
• Choice of 4 headpiece model upgrades from basic tilting to full drops, all with adjustable face cushions
• T-Bar for manual Flexion
• Upgrade to Designer or Rhino Hyde® Upholstery
• Package includes all air handling hardware, hoses, flow controls and air cylinders with mounting hardware. Does not include air compressor.
Upgrade to Auto-Cocking
The patented Accelerator™ III Auto-Cocking Drops feature infinitely adjustable Speed Control for drop cocking. Includes Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic sections. All sections include manual cocking handles.*
**Does not include air compressor
Please note: When upgrading to Auto-Cocking, all three drops (thoracic, lumbar and pelvic) must be purchased together. Auto-Cocking on a single drop is not available.
Motor: 24V DC
Voltage: 100V - 240 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Fuses: T 6.3 AL 220 V5 x 20mm
Elevation/Tension Duty Cycle: Intermittent-Max: 1 Minute On, 9 Minutes Off (both motors)
Flexion Motor Duty Cycle:
Shipping Weight: 495 lbs (225 kg)
Electrical Class: Class 1, Type B
Meets Directive 93/42/EEC
CAN C22.2 NO 601.1 - M90W/A2